Deepen the power of your home practice. Broaden the scope of your personal growth, enrich your daily life and bring your spiritual practice alive.
Sadhana means spiritual practice
Personal home practice is imperative for an authentic journey on the path of yoga. Physical postures, breath practices, meditation, mantra, ritual and contemplative exercises are all essential components to a well rounded and transformational personal sadhana. Here we will introduce, explore and sequence together each of these ancient tools to construct a dynamic and powerful modern spiritual practice.
Here you will gain tools to create sacred space in your home, draw inspiration from the greater cycles and rhythms of the natural world (moon cycles, solstices, equinoxes etc.) and support your intentions through personal ritual including diet, self-care, daily meditations and journaling. This program is designed to support a FULL SPECTRUM spiritual personal practice that nourishes mind, body, spirit, emotions and creativity and connection with the Divine in all things.
Those looking to gain an introduction to the different aspects of yoga beyond physical postures and incorporate them into a home practice will get so much support in this mentorship. Long time practitioners desiring greater depth and renewed inspiration of an existing home practice will learn profound and powerful new tools to reinvigorate and evolve personal sadhana.
This program does not need to be taken in real time/live. All course components, except the one on one call with Ashleigh, will be available for download and access retroactively. The one-on-one call with Ashleigh will be scheduled no later than one month after the last group call.
- 4 - 90min (6 hours total) LIVE conference call lectures with Ashleigh (recorded and downloadable audio files if you cannot attend live)
- 2 - 60min (2 hours total) one on one calls with Ashleigh to help build and support your personal practice creation.
- 4 worksheets/handouts (Sacred Space Creation, Meditation/Mantra, Asana Sequencing, Self-Care Regimens)
- 4 Downloadable Recorded Meditation Practices for personal use
Accessible tools to create a variety of well rounded home practices:
- Creation of Sacred Space
- Inspiration from rhythms and cycles of the Natural World (moon cycles, equinox, solstice etc. )
- Setting Intention
- Self-Care Regimens
- Asana in relation to greater intention/meaning of Sadhana
- Meditation techniques for different days/intentions
- Introduction and application of mantra in meditation and life off the mat
- Sequence and practice pranayama, breath techniques
- Gain and understanding of how to curate a well rounded practice based on your personal intentions
PLEASE NOTE: This program is limited 10 People.
Regular Price: $999
- Scholarships Available - email email@example.com
- Reserve your space now with a $250 nonrefundable deposit.
- Remaining balance due before Friday, July 15th.
July 15 | July 22 | July 29 | August 5
This course does not need to be attended live.
You can still participate if you cannot make the calls live on these dates. One on one calls with Ashleigh must be completed before August 24th.
All calls are on Wednesdays at 4PST/7EST.
[wufoo username="ashleighsergeant" formhash="r1poscfh09qmops" autoresize="true" height="714" header="show" ssl="true"]