Our ability to remain rooted in love is of utmost importance.
This course will help you establish powerful daily practices that keep you connected to and acting from your greatest superpower - LOVE
A live tele-course on the practice of tantric meditation
I have come to understand that the meditative state is not something that we create or cultivate through practice. The peaceful, loving awareness that we experience through meditation is actually our natural state of being, one that is present and accessible to us at all times.
Connection with this state is not found by stepping out of our normal daily life but rather by becoming more keenly attuned to the delicious sensations at the heart of life’s most simple and consistent experiences.
This is the way HOME to who you truly are: LOVE
ENROLLMENT CLOSES FRIDAY OCT. 27th
WEEK ONE: Oct. 29th
For the Love of Breath
Dive into the world of tantric meditation, where the meditative state is not something that is created and cultivated through practice. Rather, it is the underlying, natural state at the core of our being. We will explore concepts at the heart of non-dual tantric philosophy and the ancient map that these teachings offer us in finding our way back home to LOVE.
- Receive protective mantras and powerful blessings to weave into your daily routine.
- Understand an empowering, mysterious and practical philosophical worldview to help frame and support your spiritual journey
- Practice powerful meditation techniques central to the tantric tradition and instantly applicable to modern life.
- Explore an ancient map designed to lead us home to the loving, creative freedom that is the essence of who we are.
WEEK TWO: Nov. 5th
Held in Love
We are reminded that nothing exists outside the boundless love that is the essence of everything. We shift from our normal “default” state of awareness, which is generally a left-brain dominant experience of discursive thinking, to a state where the language and assumptions are mystical and devotional.
- Receive a powerful ancient mantra from the heart of our tradition.
- Understand the essential qualities of the meditative state — which is your true nature
- Explore the science behind how meditation impacts your brain and your nervous system and stress response
- Practice a beautiful meditation to calm your senses
- Experience how these contemplations and practices transform your everyday awareness, helping you experience and live from a place of love and appreciation.
WEEK THREE: Nov. 12th
Letting Go Into Love
Explore the role that devotion plays in the process of awakening. We see how faith and humility are essential on a spiritual path and how cultivation of these qualities helps us release the need to control, and ultimately open our hearts to the great mystery of life.
- Learn what devotion and faith mean from a non-dual tantric perspective
- Explore how and when to ask for help in the form of prayer, meditation and mantra
- Contemplate the profound and ancient yogic practice of self-surrender - ishvara pranidhana
- Understand the concept of Grace as it related to meditation, awakening and spiritual growth
- Learn to invoke the support and protection of one of the greatest and most loving forms of the maha shakti
WEEK FOUR: Nov. 19th
Riding the Waves of Love
Here we focus on how to ride the inevitable ebbs and flows of daily life that pull our awareness away from our natural state, causing us to overidentify with the stresses and anxieties created by our disconnection. We will explore ancient techniques that help us ride the waves of life’s every changing reality while also remaining deeply anchored in the state of all pervasive LOVE.
- Learn open-eyed, walking around practices that literally transform your waking, daily consciousness.
- Practice one of the most powerful and most used tantric techniques for dropping into the loving, meditative state anywhere and at anytime.
- Explore what it means to apply these ancient practices when working with difficult mental, emotional and physical energies like stress, anxiety and anger.
- Experience more deeply how the meditative state is not something you create or cultivate but rather your natural underlying state of being.
- Rest more easily in the experience of ALL PERVASIVE LOVE.
Each weekly session includes:
2 hour live call with Uma
Question and answer section during the call
1-2 meditation practices and recordings
Mantra practice and exploration
Self-Inquiry and journaling practices
Course registration open until Friday, October 27th, 7PM EST.
When are the live sessions?
Sundays | 9am to 11am PT / 12pm to 2pm ET
• Sunday, October 29th
• Sunday, November 5th*
(*note daylight savings time in US, call time remains the same)
• Sunday, November 12th
• Sunday, November 19th
How much time should I plan to spend on the course?
• 2 hours per week for our live sessions
• Suggested 20-30 min meditation/contemplation home practices between sessions (as often as you desire or have time for)
I am not able to make every session. Will I miss anything?
This course is designed to attend live OR enjoy at your own time and pace. All sessions will be recorded and available for ongoing viewing in the course portal for one year (until November 1st, 2024).
Will I need any extra materials?
Just your wifi connection, maybe a new notebook dedicated to the course, something to write with and an open heart.
What is the program cost?
The course is $175.
How long will I have access to the course?
All sessions will be recorded and available for ongoing viewing in the course portal for one year (until November 1st, 2024).
How do I access the program?
Upon purchase of The Way Home, you'll be directed to your course library to access the program. You can watch the course from your computer or your phone.